mandryka wrote:
> If I disconnect the power from all my players it will sleep. If I have a
> player powered up it won't.  I want to be able to leave the player
> powered up without playing any music, and go out, not use my PC for
> anything, and the computer will sleep after a brief period of activity.
>

> powercfg reveals nothing.

Is this an Ethernet connection to the PC? If so, is network traffic
between the player and LMS keeping the PC awake, perhaps? Have a look at
the properties for the network adaptor and see if it can wake up (or
keep awake) the PC, and either disable that or tell it only to respond
to a Wake-on-LAN (WoL) packet. Then see if it will sleep with the player
connected. I don't think this change requires a reboot, but it wouldn't
do any harm.