mandryka wrote:
> Thanks to everyone for at least -trying -to help!

Are you sure it fails to go to sleep - or could it be that it does go to
sleep and then immediately wakes?

I have it working fine and sleeping well on Windows 10 and I've used it
like that for years.  I have had problems where network traffic was
waking the server as soon as it went to sleep.  In fact I think there is
a Squeezebox Radio bug where it will sometimes continuously send Wake on
Lan packets.  That can be stopped with a reboot of the Radio - and I
haven't had it for ages - maybe it's fixed in the latest firmware.

Have you tried
Code:
    powercfg  /SYSTEMSLEEPDIAGNOSTICS

It's not a panacea but it has given me useful clues in the past.