shacky73 wrote:

> Is there a way I can copy my iTunes playlists to files the Pi server can
> read?

You may want to start a new thread for this question, with "iTunes
Playlists readable by rPi Server" as your subject line. It will get seen
by people that may be able to assist. Right now it is buried in an
unrelated thread.  And believe it or not, not everyone reads every
thread.  :)

*Home:* Pi4B-8GB/pCP8.x/4TB>LMS 8.2.x>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(all ethernet)
*Cottage:* rPi4B-4GB/pCP8.x/4TB>LMS 8.2.x>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>foobar2000
*The Wild: *rPi3B+/pCP7.x/4TB>LMS 8.1.x>hifiberry Dac+Pro (LMS &
Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone11 & iPadAir3 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, Material Skin,
or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64)
*Files:* -Ripping-: dBpoweramp > FLAC; -Post-rip-: mp3tag, PerfectTunes,
TuneFusion; -Streaming:- Spotify