I have put more info about the current options for using the WiiM Mini
with LMS into 3rd Party Hardware -
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?116997-Wiim-Mini-and-Pro

Basically it can be made to work with LMS as it stands with both the
AirPlay bridge and uPnP bridge but as usual both have compromises.

It is however confirmed as running a version of Linux so the inclusion
of Squeezelite at some future time should be possible and is now on
their roadmap. If this happens then yes it will be just like any other
SB player device with no compromises on the audio front although I don't
suppose it will be possible to pass metadata to the WiiM App but
personally I don't think that matters when you are going to be using
Material on the same phone/tablet anyway. It will be just like
squeezelite running on a Pi without a touch screen.

Jim
https://jukeradio.double6.net

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* Joggler & Pi4/Khadas  -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s

*Office* Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
*Dining Room* SB Radio
*Bedroom (Bedside)* Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom* SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s +
Kef ceiling speakers
*Guest Room* Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes