I had a power outage this morning. Although my power is back on, many of
my apps are no longer functional. For example:

Spotty - Returns this message: "Failed to get access token. Please check
Settings/Advanced/Spotty Spotify for Squeezebox in the web interface."
I'm not sure if I have a client ID, which I gather might help to solve
my problem. Should I uninstall Spotty, and then start from scratch by
reinstalling Spotty?

Pandora, SomaFM - "Failed to retrieve listing (Connect timed out)"

BBC Sounds, Mixcloud, Soundcloud - "Connect timed out"

For what it's worth, both Radio Paradise and TuneIn Radio are working
just fine.

Thanks in advance for any help, which will be greatly appreciated.

Happy holidays,

Steve