On 08/12/05, 0xdeadbeef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ok, I downgraded to 6.2.2. Unfortunately, this doesn't change anyting.
Neither do I get thumbnails nor is the play time correct.

Ah, yes, 6.5 was a bit of a red herring - seems to work fine with either
6.2.2 or 6.5 on my setup.

What format are the files giving the strange durations ? Are you using cue
files or playlists ?

If you turn on logging, and mail me a log file (off-list) when you're getting the
dodgy times and no thumbnails, I'll see if I can suss what's happening.
There was a problem a while back, but that should all be fixed..

Thanks,

--
- Dr Lovegrove
http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove