So, I've been a long-time supporter of Slim Devices having owned an
original SliMP3, then a V1 Squeezebox as well.

I just purchased and received the v3 Squeezebox and all I have to say
is, WOW!!

You guys have come such a long way with the design and functionality of
Slim Devices in such a short time.  The v3 Squeezebox is simply amazing,
from both aesthetics and functionality.  Everyone who sees it asks what
it is and when I demo it off my 200GB music collection their jaws
drop.

Major thumbs up from a long-time supporter!!

rob

--
ClemsonJeeper