On 12/12/05, earthbased <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I upgraded SS from 6.0.1 to 6.2.1 and my SB2's from fw11 to fw28.  I
have one SB2 hooked to a Bose Wave Radio and have my radio volume level
set to 65.  I used to be able to set the SB2 to volume 12 and it was
good sleeping volume.  After the upgrade, I now have to set SB2 volume
to 20.  Why have a lost volume?

The volume curve was tweaked but you haven't lost volume because the maximum volume is the same.  It's simply a smoother transition from zero to 40.  In particular, you should find much more useful granularity at the lower 25% of of the scale (0-10).

Ben