Fredly Wrote:
> Over the past couple days I have grown a little wiser and realize that,
> yes, during the EAC/FLAC compression of albums a playlist is being made
> within each Directory/Album folder. Hence, one playlist for each album
> (300+ to date)

EAC Options...Tools...uncheck 3rd checkbox:

"Create "m3u" playlist on extraction"

This is with 0.95 beta 3.

> So.....if I remove these 300+ playlists from each directory, clear and
> rescan for new playlists, this should clear up my problem????

Yes.  Note you don't have to use a command line for this if you don't
want to.  Just open Windows explorer for that folder, select "View -
Details", select "View - Arrange icons by - Type".  The .m3u files
should be grouped together.  Select the first one, press SHIFT and
select the last one.  Now press delete.

These will all go to the recycle bin so this operation can be undone.

--
Mark Lanctot