kewe65 Wrote:

> The software I'm talking about, "Music Library", is unique in that it's
> the only thing out there right now that will play all different file
> types AND also access Sony CD Changer tracks via a Slink-e AND placed
> them in the same inventoried library list.
>
> http://www.mccain.metaconnect.com/musiclib.htm

But note what it says on that site:

> Protected AAC files (M4P) must be authorized to your computer. This can
> be done only by iTunes, which requires Windows 2000 or XP or Mac OS X.

Thanks to the wonders of the DMCA, it's illegal to circumvent the DRM
of iTunes in the US.  (It may be legal to use the 'analog loophole' ..
but then, it may not... depending on whether a court sees the digital
protection as extending to analog playback or not... I'd rather not be
a test case.)

I see nothing to indicate that Music Library allows access to the
unencrypted stream, or even that it can do anything other than request
iTunes DLL's to play a given track.

--
snarlydwarf