bevege wrote:
I've used squeezebox for a while to stream music to my computer at work.
I showed my brother-in-law and he wants to set up a server.

My question is, if the server has a sound card can you just listen to
the music right off the server? For example just plugin the sound card
directly into a stereo and control the music via the web interface.
My server is in the basement so I never even thought about this.

Thanks!

Bryan

you'll need a software player on the computer to do that.

--
Jack at Monkeynoodle dot Org: It's a Scientific Venture...
Riding the Emergency Third Rail Power Trip Since 1996