On 22/01/06, Kyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I also find the program to be highly cpu-intensive when the library
> window is open.

Spent some time over the weekend looking at the CPU issues and as a
result I've had a fiddle with the thumbnail list in the library
window. Now if Moose requests a thumbnail and slimserver returns 'no
thumbnail', Moose will blacklist the album for the current session (so
if you add art to the server, you'll need to re-run moose for it to be
picked up). I think this is what was causing the problem, but could be
wrong. There was also an issue with dodgy characters in filenames,
which I've fixed too. It might be a good idea to clear your thumbnails
folder before running this new version, although I've kept support in
for reading the old filenames.

So.. Just uploaded 0.23.. Usual place.. Let me know if there are still
CPU problems..

A few other new bits:

* Support for Media Keys (thanks to KevinW for help testing this as my
keyboard doesnt have them).
* Tray icon is now always visible.
* When the server's rescanning it now says 'rescanning' in the mode button.
* Added green for play and red for pause/stop to mode button.
* Buttons have a flat background again.
* Partially addressed some of the redraw/flicker problems.
* Flat redraw mode now slightly more efficient

--
- Dr Lovegrove
http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove