* Mr Nõu shaped the electrons to say...

I created a new db. I updated dbcreate.sql with above. I "imported" the schema. I started slimserver. This time I let it run, and the process picked up about half of my tracks (9000 from 20000). Significant improvement. But still. (And I also know that this is unsupported, so don't bend over backwards to understand...)

One of the errors is "data truncated for column 'bitrate'". Should this variable be re-defined as well? Should I move to 6.5-branch instead?

bitrate needs that conversion too. thanks for the catch.

I did NOT alter the table (below), since I started with a fresh db, ok?

Yes - that's ok.

-D
--
<dr.pox> what're the units of the coefficient of agnosticity? I don't knows per
hour?