> com>
> I run Moose on a separate machine to SlimServer. Moose still occasionally
> kills SlimServer for me as well and I'm pointing it at a copy of the db not
> the one used by SlimServer.
>
> It's not constant but if it happens it's generally when I start Moose. If I
> get over that hurdle Moose and SlimServer generally play happily together.
> I've also noticed that rebooting the machine running Moose kills SlimServer as
> well. I haven't had a chance to confirm that yet (I should have time tomorrow)
> but it's happened on a couple of occasions.

Be great to have a log of it doing this.. Guess the way to do it would be to
give moose wrong server settings, restart it, turn on logging then set the
server settings to the correct ones..

Im pretty sure it'll be due to slimserver getting a multiple CLI messages in
a short space of time, but it would be handy to see..

--
- Dr Lovegrove
http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove