Hi Kevin,

I am glad I am not the only one shouting about this potentially
excellent feature. When I invested in SB's/slimserver rather than Roku
the feature that sold me was synching. I don't regret this because its
great to have multi-SB audio thru the house. However, the lack of
silumltanous cross-fade is a real pain. Cross-fade is a wonderful
feature for parties etc. Crossfade + synch => the ideal party format.

Now the problem is more acute, because with itunes 6.0.2 the itunes
software will allow synching with multiple airport/airtunes - and I
believe its also does crossfade natively in itunes. Therefore
slimserver has fallen behind on this one.

I am not going to sell by Sbs yet, but I am keen this is fixed. Why
isn't there more votes......I really don't think people know 1. how to
vote 2. that this bug is there and 3. that this feature is an option.

In summary, I would be a very happy user if someone at slim devices
fixes this! And I know I am not the only one saying this.

Thanks

Alex

--
ajmitchell