Siduhe Wrote:
> What version of slimserver are you running ?

My SlimServer version is 6.2.1...

Siduhe Wrote:
> Two general suggestions (in order of preference):
>
> 1.  Go the web interface, Server Settings and select the one that say
> something like "Clear everything and rescan library".  Rescan.

Tried it. Same problem...

Siduhe Wrote:
> If problem persists:
>
> 2.  Stop slimserver. Delete the entire server\Cache directory. Start
> slimserver.  Forces a "scan from scratch".

Um...stupid question...where is the "server/Cache" directory?

Which leads me to another question, somewhat off topic:

I installed SlimServer from an RPM, so things just magically happen
when you do the install. Where do all the pieces of SlimServer get
installed? I see a conf file in /etc, a /usr/local/slimserver
directory.... is there stuff anywhere else? Case in point: neither of
those directories contain the "server/Cache" directory...

Siduhe Wrote:
> Edited to say - also you're not using the ITunes plugin to import your
> music library from Itunes are you ?

Um, I don't think so.

I use iTunes to import my CDs into my library as mp3s. I simply point
SlimServer to that directory. I'm not specifically using a plugin...

Thanks again...
James

--
jcubeta