Martin,

The 6.2.2 nightly release should work with 10.2.8 (there was a bug in 6.2.1 that was fixed), but it will be the last release that does.

After that release, we'll be dropping support for the 10.2 line of Mac OS. Consider upgrading to 10.3 or 10.4 (10.3 upgrade disks can be found for about $50 online).