b_prem,

I'm still not sure what you are trying to do here.

Is your problem with WMAs or AACs?

Can you play the files in Softsqueeze?

Are you trying to stream WMA files out as an WMA stream to your own
client, or do you want it transcoded into MP3? Is your client emulating
a Squeezebox, or are you just trying to send out a stream?

You might also want to try the latest 6.2.2 software, I think the
native WMA capacity was added there (actually in the firmware for the
Squeezebox hardware, but I guess the server side was updated to
match).

A bit more on what you're really trying to do would help...

Ceejay

--
ceejay