Hi!

I've just ordered the Squeezebox 3.  I have hesitated on this move for
a while as I wanted:

1.  UPNP support so that I can run an Appliance as a server rather than
my beast of a PC

2.  iTunes or similar client for real time manipulation of playlists
(the web interface lacks drag and drop and the iTunes integration has a
"batch processing feel" to it).

3.  The ability to stream DRM files from the web music providers.

So why did I buy:

1.  Based on pictures on the web the display looks superior on the
Squeezebox

2.  I couldn't try a soft client version of the Soundbridge.  I think
the software squeezebox client is an excellent selling tool.  Customers
can "get a feel" for how the product works.  A SB3 makeover to the skin
may make it a more powerful selling tool.

3.  FLAC support (native Apple Lossless would be lovely)

4. 802.11g NOT b.  The Soundbridge appears to be B.  I'm not running B
traffic on my network especially for streaming.

5.  Radio without server support.

Just thought someone somewhere may want to know.

Cheers,
Fairy

--
fairyliquidizer