I just placed an order last night on ATACOM.COM for the diskless
ReadyNAS NV for $650.  No indication on the site that it wasn't in
stock so I'm hoping to get one soon!  Infrant's site suggests that they
have already shipped units out to their dealers.  The processor upgrade
in this should make it an even better NAS for Slimserver than the X6
unit I own.  Should be able to just swap out the drives from the X6 and
be up and running in just a few minutes.  The biggest advantage in
ReadyNAS units is their terrific customer support on their forum.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

--
Thomas Hitchcock