I know, I know, its not their core business, but think of the $$ savings
in tech support.  They could certainly buy enough for volume discounts,
and I for one would be happy to buy it from them at 'average' price (as
opposed to the ridiculous deep discounts you often see, for what I
assume are crap routers), knowing that it was tested and working.  Is
there a risk that the Slim-router will have problems with the rest of
my wireless infrastructure?  Yes, but as far as I'm concerned (and I
don't think I'm alone!), the SB is the most critical component, and
I'll just replace everything else if necessary.  Additionally, Slim
could then test the router F/W upgrades for compatability prior to
roll-out to SB-users.
The RouterStatus wiki.... I can only find one entry that inspires any
confidence at all, and that's for the Belkin Pre-N F5D8230-4, courtesy
of kdf, MrC, and Dean - believe me, I'm watching for a decent price on
it!
Comments?
Is it worth a poll?

--