Great work Richard!

I've been using squeezeslave since I first ported it to linux after the
first release.  The ability to sync multiple squeezeslaves is my
favourite feature.  I've been running my SB3 wired v29 sync'd with two
squeezeslave clients almost every day for the last two weeks and it's
been flawless.  Both slaves run ArchLinux. For one I'm using an old
Toshiba Satellite Pro 440cdt 133Mhz Pentium MMX with 48MB of memory,
the other on my P4 2.4GHz Dell machine.  The laptop never misses a
beat.  I've used FLAC and mp3 files served with slimserver 6.2.1
without a hitch.  While playing either of these file formats the laptop
CPU utilization never peaks above 62% and all the clients stay close
enough in sync that as I move from one room to another there is no
noticeable diffence in playback position of the song.

Ralphy.

--
ralphy