Quoting agentsmith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

agentsmith Wrote:
OK I installed 6.5X and it started this time.  But same issue with
duplicate entries.

Any suggestion of turing some debugging thing on?

I tried the blank server entry, still duplicates.

now that is odd. If you have only one source, there should be no duplicates. Maybe your playlists are interfering? do you use iTunes integration?

I am at my wits end on this one, my MM is expiring in a few days, I am
debating whether to buy it.

I really wanted to get mm, it makes the SB experience so much better.

I'd highly recommend it. I strongly suspect that these problems can be overcome. They are, however, proving to be very difficult to track down. Would it be possible to file a bug report about this, and include your prefs file, and slimserversql.db file (if it's too large to attach, consider creating a smaller library for testing).

Have you tried using a local file tree?

-kdf