results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

RDaneel Wrote:
> Awesome, Ben, thanks again.  This skin is clearly the reason I'm buying
> a 770, and was a factor in the decision to go with the SB3 as well!

Yeah I've enjoyed this skin on my PSP and miss the fact that my PSP's
screen isn't touch sensative.  If I ever pick up a portable web device,
it will be a 770.  I'm just trying to justify spending that kind of cash
on something that I will use 90% of the time as a remote for my
Squeezebox!

Ahhh well, I could always drag a 770 instead of my PSP to a Panera
Bread for Wi-Fi lunchtime fun...  ;-)

--
EnochLight