My very limited trials with pandora haven't been very rewarding so far
... but I love last.fm, thanks to James' plugin.

Having read that excellent blog comparison, and the comments thereon,
it seems that the two services are "scratching two different itches"
and that support for both would be ideal.

If Slim are going to incorporate pandora into Squeezenetwork, is there
any chance of maintaining a level playing field by giving a similar
integration to last.fm (crudely, putting the last.fm plugin onto the
Squeezenetwork servers - though I realise there's a bit more than
that!)?

Ceejay.

--
ceejay