One thing I'd love to have, even without the idea of jukebox style
controls, is the visual interface of a jukebox.  Namely, a view where
you could browse through albums with cover art and with all tracks
visible.

This is something I've always hoped to see in SlimServer - that when
I'm looking at a list of albums, whatever the browse mode, I'd have the
option of viewing the tracks on those albums without descending another
level.  I could browse to some artist, say "Santana", and easily see
which album or albums have the track I'm looking for.  Right now, you
either have to do a search or else you poke around forever to find a
track while browsing.

--
JJZolx

Jim