Pale Blue Ego Wrote:
> Wolfgang's Vault is a site which owns thousands of concert recordings
> from Bill Graham's collection.  There's a 128 kbps stream "Vault Radio"
> available through a Flash player, but I'm having trouble finding the
> actual URL.
>
> Anybody want to give it a try?  This is a killer "station" with stuff
> available nowhere else.
>
> http://www.wolfgangsvault.com

>From the HTTP headers, a file named:

http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/Player/WVplayer-tuner.txt

is downloaded.  In that file, the server is :

http://216.235.81.103:15324

Enter that into your Radio Tune-in and listen away.  The server may
change depending upon your poximity to the streaming source, so try
retrieving the text file first and replace the streaming URL with the
one you get.

--
MrC