Hi Sean, unfortunately the IMac G3 can only handle 11b.. that's the
problem.. sighh :( with the airport card. I know that the G is a big
bottle neck... That's why I said.. G3 is not a good combo..  Again, I
try to help others, not to blame.. Of course on the G network the
stream is great.. but the connect to the Internet through the Linksys
WRT54G V5 still sucks.. hey to box is wired to the router, their is not
much I can do as an normal user.. just plug in the cable and ready to
go.. or???

.. financially I would love to be your psychiatrist... smile.

--
SoundBoy

Boy-oh-Boy-what a Sound