On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 17:57:18 -0800
Mike Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyone else able to get through to Radioio?

I haven't had any problems connecting to RadioIO Eclectic.  If it's just
the Ambient stream, try dropping them a line.  I've always found the
RadioIO tech folks to respond quickly when a stream goes out.

We're huge fans of RadioIO in our house, so much so that even though it's
free with the Squeezebox, we ponied up for a subscription anyway!