On 12 Feb 2006, at 16:54, Malor wrote:

So before I start wrestling with that some more, is there any chance of
getting WMA support directly into SoftSqueeze?

Not soon. It's not easy getting Java to play WMA streams. As you'll see in some other threads I've started developing squeezeslave, a native squeezebox emulator. It's likely that I'll be adding WMA support (on Windows only) over the next week or so. At some stage when squeezeslave is more mature I plan to integrate squeezeslave into Softsqueeze, so eventually WMA will be supported in Softsqueeze.

Richard