On 10 Feb 2006, at 18:19, John Hernandez wrote:

This may have already been discussed, but what are the squeezeslave
license terms?  Is it also under GPL (as per the SF Summary page)?

Yes, GPL. I should include the license with the binaries, I'll do that for the next release.

In general, I'd rather not grab the binary if source is available, not
out of paranoia, but mainly because I'd like to recompile under Linux AMD64.

The source is available via slim devices SVN repository, it's in the Softsqueeze folder. If you send me the binary I'd happily add it to sourceforge for others to down load.

Richard