rtitmuss Wrote:

> On 7 Feb 2006, at 00:15, tfec wrote:
> > What do you mean it does not yet support direct streaming (e.g.
> > internet radio)? With Slimserver it plays all radioio and shoutcast
> > stations.
>
> Direct streaming is used by the squeezenetwork, so I suppose I really
> mean that the squeezenetwork is not yet supported.
>
> Richard

And,
squeezeslave is starving after some minutes playing radioio. Also it
doesn't work with the LastFM plugin. Everytime I change the LastFM
station, I have to restart squeezeslave on my debian slimserver
machine.

But,
I think you are working on all this shortcomings, cause squeezeslave
will make the slimserver into a fantastic music server, even without a
squeezebox. :-)

--
tfec

Gruss, TISI