Chuck Pelto Wrote:
> Got a playlist I've had for quite some time.
>
> Now I'm getting reports on various songs found on this playlist that
> the file cannot be found. iTunes can find and play the mp3 file just
> fine.
>
> What is the solution to this problem?

If this is an iTunes playlist, then it should get updated if the song
has moved. Try a full rescan.

If it is a Slimserver playlist, then there is no way the server can
find the song again if it moves. iTunes does move the song around
depending on its settings when f.e. you change an album title.

In this second case, the only way is to recreate the playlist. If you
use iTunes, it is simpler to manage playlists within iTunes.

Fred

--
Fred