goofygrin Wrote:

> This is actually just bad programming.  A simple css change would solve
> the issue and wouldn't force a particular browser on the users (for a
> software that runs on 3-4 platforms, this seems quite interesting).

Hey Goof,
You know it's an open source server.  Why don't you make the change and
submit it?  I know, when you buy a product, you want it to work, but the
cool thing about SlimServer is that you can help improve it.  Heck, if
you make some important or big enough improvements, I've heard they'll
even send a Squeezebox your way.  Program your way into your 4-way
system.

--
kolding