You are welcome Dave,
You may want to "reset" the router (using a ballpoint pen probably) and
see if it starts working again. Static electricity sometimes causes
wierd things with digital equipment.

The little WiFi signal detector looks like a USB flash drive, perhaps
slightly larger. I know Fry's has it. Probably CompUSA as well.

--
crooner

Squeezebox 3
Lite Audio DAC60 tube DAC