Are you really hearing a gap or a click? They are different things. I
get perfect gapless playback on all my tracks, a mixture of flac and
vorbis - when both are transcoded and streamed as wav. If I stream as
flac and decode on the player I sometimes get a problem where the last
0.5 secs or so is skipped. This isn't a gap - there's no silence - but
a click would be audible in many cases. There's a bug report already
raised for this issue but disabling native flac should fix it.

Another thing to check is that crossfade and player sync are both
disabled.

--
radish