seanadams Wrote:
> This possibly sounds like it's getting excessive packets queued up
> somewhere and running out of memory, but that's just a guess. Can you
> get it to hang by using the bridge mode when it's NOT playing music?

Sean, sorry about the slow reply - but I've just got the time to
experiment with this. I can't get it to crash without the music playing
(all the music is Apple Lossless) and a long playlist.

So I suspect your analysis is right. It's not all that easy to
reproduce on demand - so I suspect it's a combination of a lot of
wireless bridging, at the same time as a playlist refresh etc.

--
GregD