jonheal Wrote:

> The American consumer needs to rediscover the notion that when you buy
> something, you're not just buying a product at the lowest price, or
> that's easiest to get, or whatever; you're buying a product from
> *someone*.

Man I could not agree more.  I preach and preach to my family and
friends the benifits of purchasing from the small guy (of course that
business actually has to care).

In addition when looking for my solution, I probably could have made
due with a soundbridge or other device.  It was slim's commitment to
opensource and community that led to my ultimate purchase of a SB.  I
would rather spend a $100 more on a company that actually gives a rats
ass about its customers.

--
BeerCan