Folks,

The most frequent thing I want to do is to add a single
song to the Now Playing playlist.  But the (documented)
behavior of the ADD button is to add the entire album
to the Now Playing playlist... so I'm constantly getting
a whole album's worth of songs added to Now Playing
when I want to add just one.  Is there a way to do this
"correctly?"

A more intuitive way for ADD to work would be:
Displaying a song -> ADD -> Add single song to Now Playing
Displaying an album -> ADD -> Add album's worth of songs to Now
Playing
Displaying an artist -> ADD -> Add all songs by artist to Now Playing

Has anybody thought of this or made modifications to
make this work?

--
loneagle