I figured out some of the settings required to get the TC-10 up an
running.

Using the latest version of Arch Linux (which I use at work), 2.6.15
with udev pretty well gets all the hardware.

Ethernet is natsemi

You have load evdev driver to provide kernel support for the touch
screen. I added

alias char-major-13-65 evdev

to modprobe.conf Your device might be different. Best thing to do is
modprobe evdev, then
cat /proc/bus/input/devices
and look for the USB TouchController. Then set up your modprobe.conf.
You need to know which /dev/input/event# for the X11 driver (see
example below)

I got these ideas from http://linux.chapter7.ch/touchkit/

I am using xorg7 and the vesa driver for graphics (I will work on
improving this later), and the evtouch driver for the screen.

Section "InputDevice"
Identifier "touchscreen"
Driver          "evtouch"
#       Option          "Calibrate" "1"
Option          "SwapX"
Option          "SwapY"
Option          "Device"        "/dev/input/event1"
Option          "DeviceName"    "touchscreen"
Option          "ReportingMode" "Raw"
Option          "Emulate3Buttons"
Option          "Emulate3Timeout"       "50"
Option          "SendCoreEvents"        "On"

Option        "MinX"        "89"
Option        "MinY"        "105"
Option        "MaxX"        "1860"
Option        "MaxY"        "1856"

EndSection

I downloaded the evtouch driver from

http://stz-softwaretechnik.com/~ke/touchscreen/evtouch.html

You need the SwapX and SwapY options to handle the screen coordinates
having zero at the bottom right of the screen. This required me to look
at the code to figure out available options. You can calibrate the
screen more precisely. See the documentation of evtouch

Don't forget to add

InputDevice "touchscreen" "CorePointer"

to the ServerLayout section of your X11 config file.

I have not figured out how to use the built in mouse that is provided
with the keyboard.

I haven't played much with sound yet either.

Cheers

--
random.bits