ModelCitizen Wrote:
> Yeah, it's crap isn't it. Use the random mix plugin instead. Much
> better.

SFBD (Sorry for being dense), but what is the "Random Play" referred to
by the OP if not the random mix plugin? Do you mean shuffle play, or is
there some other option that I seem to have missed?

I really like the random mix plugin's ability to (de)select genres, but
I find even the RM plugin seems to repeat artists more than would occur
randomly. I haven't had a problem with the same track appearing
frequently in a random mix.

Thanks,
-K

--