I would be interested in knowing as well.
It seems to be easy to register with a fake address.
But I don't think any non-us based users have gone as far as signing up
for a subscription yet?
(If payment is only by credit-card its billing address would usually
have to match your registration address.)

These services usually only start working best after you've used them
for a while, and I would not want to spend 30 days on Pandora only to
find it unusable at the end of that time...

James