Kyle Wrote:
> Ben, having read your opinions about Internet Explorer, can I assume you
> won't have any interest in developing a plugin for Microsoft's new
> Origami device?

I would be very interested in a standards-compliant Internet Explorer
running on an Origami device that also can run open-source software.

Here's the problem: not a single part of that last statement exists.

;)

I have fun following all the gadgets that hit the market, even from the
Evil Empire. Origami could be very interesting, but it's an unknown
quantity at this point. There is all kinds of innovation that comes out
of Microsoft, but they hamstring everything with propietary THIS and DRM
THAT. I tend to stay clear of THIS and THAT.

cheers,
#!/ben

#!/ben

--