superbad Wrote:
> I'm not trying to be flip, but why not just use a CD player when you
> want to play a CD? Seems much easier, cheaper, less frustrating, etc.
My guess is that there are 2 reasons:
1) CD-player not attached to the same system that is close to where the
friends congregate - but is close to a Squeezebox
2) Desire to impress friends with funky device

Solving 1) doesn't necessarily help with 2)
However, walking to and from the PC to switch CDs every 40 minutes
doesn't sound like much fun ... so I would solve 1) or login to Pandora
and choose friends CD as starting point and see what comes up ;)

--
Paul Webster

Paul Webster
http://www.lastfm.com/user/BondJamesBond