On 04/03/06, Kevin Weller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You may remember I reported:
>
> Well it seems to be resolved with v0.25 of Moose. It's been playing all
> morning with Moosee running and is still in sync. Thank you :)

Good stuff.. Not sure what's changed to fix this though.. Might be
a side effect of moving to .net 2.. Also the new UI puts much less strain
on the client PC.. It's still firing messages at the server every second or
so..

> Did you decide not to progress getting the track number displayed on
> 'now playing' and the pop-up or have you just been too busy?

Ah, oops, yup, meant to add that in.. Got a bit sidetracked with the other
stuff..

> If I may also make a suggestion re. 'now playing'it would be nice if F5
> did a refresh so it's the same as other Windows programs.

Good plan.. I'll pop that in too..

--
- Dr Lovegrove
http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove