Pale Blue Ego Wrote:
> ... While the song is playing, press AND HOLD the ADD button on the
> remote.  It will remove the song from the playlist AND add the track to
> a special playlist called "zapped songs".

thanks.  i didn't know about the zapped list.  i tried this, and it
works about half the time, but for the other half, it puts the NEXT
song in the zapped list.  i've been testing this to make sure i'm
holding the button firmly and not pressing twice or too long.  i ended
up configuring my default.map to trigger "zap" on a single add-button
press.  that seems to work great for me.

--
gobikey

sb3 - flac with accuraterip
mhdtabs paradisea dac