heinkraanen Wrote:
> Many frustrations later I found how to solve the issue with adding or
> correcting the artwork. I just google on the picture I want, and save
> this as thumb.jpg, album.jpg, cover.jpg and folder.jpg in the specific
> music or albumfolder. Sometime it says that for example folder.jpg
> already exists. The funny thing one doesn't see this file. But...... if
> you have Nero, you can see those already existing file(s), i.e.
> AlbumArt__Large.jpg or AlbumArt__Small, AlbumArtSmall.jpg or
> Folder.jpg. Just rename those and then save the picture you want via
> windows explorer as thumb.jpg, album.jpg, cover.jpg and folder.jpg.
> Sometimes those files have a name with a numberstring. Change this name
> and copy the name to the right file.
>
> Finally rescan your whole slimserver library.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Hein
>
> PS I'm not sure if you need als the files thumb, folder, cover and
> album. But at least the cover show up in all menus now.
You should only need to have a single file for cover art.  I've just
always named mine 'cover.jpg' and SlimServer sees 99% of them.  Every
once in a while it misses one or two, but they always show up on a
later rescan.

Something is seriously screwed up on your system if you have to go
through 1/10th as much work as all that.  Where did all those other
files come from?  Were those names that you were using previously to
save images, or did you run some program to download artwork?  Were
they (for some reason) hidden files?

--
JJZolx

Jim