They have left the building!

Our next consignment will be with us next week. All we have left in
stock at the moment is 160Gb versions. We will have more 500Gb versions
middle of next week and we should be in free stock on all models within
two weeks now all of the back orders have cleared.

Many thanks to all those who have ordered and waited patiently (and to
though who haven't but who have hung on in there regardless).

I will be over in Germany from Saturday till the middle of next week at
CeBIT but I should be picking up my emails. If anybody is having any
issues or would like to ask any questions then please feel free to PM
me.

I need sleep - good night.

Paul
Progressive Consumer Electronics Ltd