happyfishman Wrote:
> True... I perhaps should have said that my file transfer failure is from
> one NAS drive to another, but both are wired directly into the router
> (i.e. this is not a wireless transfer) - not sure if that holds any
> significance.
Probably not as I've tried PC to TS-101 by direct wired ethernet and
wirelessly to my wireless router/modem with the Qnap connected to the
router by ethernet with exactly the same failure mode both times. I was
going to try USB transfer, but I appear to to have a single USB-A to
USB-A lead. I think there's maybe one in the garage though, I'll have a
wee look ...

--
Fifer