It's odd to see SB3 having issues with individual songs - nothking's
wrong with them, they play perfect through WMP. All the other songs in
the album play nicely through SB as well, but with one song, there's a
dropout that happens consistently at exactly the same place. File check
- nothing wrong with the file. No wireless network issue, either. It's
some weird gremlin in the SQB or Slimserver. Very annoying to run
across those.

This is with SS 6.2.2.

Is it recommended to go back to 6.2.1 when one just wants a working, no
surprises configuration that's been throroughly trouble-shooted? The
only reason for me to go 6.2.2 was the wireless setup stuff that
prevented 6.2.1 to work in my environment.

--
pablolie